Maestro José Antonio Montaño will be represented in France and other French-speaking countries by the Music et Talent agency, headed by Isabelle Raché Chappellier, who will take the lead in growing Montaño’s presence in auditoriums and opera houses in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
MORE INFORMATION AT:
- Montaño joins the research team at the Didone Project of the Complutense Institute of Musical Sciences at the Complutense University of Madrid
- José Antonio Montaño will be represented in france and other french-speaking countries by the Music et Talent agency
- Maestro José Antonio Montaño returns to the Stresa Festival in Italy to conduct the Milan Symphony Orchestra
- Excellent press reception of the CD “Requiem” of José de Nebra recorded by Montaño on the Pan Classics label
- José Antonio Montaño presents the first-ever recording of the Requiem by José de Nebra